Push Notification technology was pioneered by Apple in 2008 with the introduction of the iOS 3 mobile operating system. This allows delivering information from an app to a mobile device or desktop computer without a specific request from the app. This implies that the app or website doesn’t have to be launched to get a Push Notification. Since the technology was debuted a decade ago, various platforms for sending Push Notifications have emerged.
According to the mid-2017 research conducted by Leanplum, a mobile marketing platform that specializes in-app engagement, Push Notifications are capable to increase purchases up to 10 times and push in-app spend by 16%. Targeting your push notifications to specific customer segments and personalizing messaging for individual users can help to ensure that the users are not getting flooded with unwanted messaging. The focus of push notifications is to provide value to your end-users, not just to provide marketing value to your business.
In this guide, we want to provide you with information about a similar service provider: FoxPush
Foxpush is a rapidly growing firm with a mission to make notifications accessible to each and every website owner. Using this service, the website owner increases their engagement rate by more than 50% of its original stats. With over 3.5 million users using the FoxPush notification service, FoxPush guarantees an average CTR of 20%, which by the way is huge. Google Analytics, Segment, Zapier, iOS, and ClickMeter are some of the popular tools that integrate with FoxPush.
Their platform was designed with primary goals of simplifying the process of creating and sending push notifications and to provide the most sophisticated audience-targeting capacity. They have reduced the hassles so that all you have to do is copy and paste one line onto your website to start signing up subscribers and sending push notifications. It takes existing web push notification technology to new levels incorporating big data, behavioral targeting and an epic range of features to maximize impact and relevance.
FoxPush is a rapidly-growing technology firm on a mission to make push notification technology accessible to all website owners. Using Their services, your website users can subscribe to receive pop-up notifications whenever they are online, regardless of what browser they are using or if they are on a mobile device. The guaranteed 20% click-through-rate helps you boost engagements, convert leads into customers, and enhance user loyalty.
- Sophisticated Messaging
- Instant Delivery
- Multi-device support
- Multiple-browser support
- Emoji Supported in order to engage updated users and go with the trend.
- Quick and Easy Setup
- Advanced User Targeting where you can target users based on the content they like
- In-depth Campaign Analysis
- Boost your engagement
FoxPush Review: Features
Here are some of these features for Foxpush
- SCALABILITY – if you are dealing with large crowds worldwide, it’s not an issue. This product has every possible geographical area for you to target for your business. It has a wide coverage area and can send web/email/text all over with a single click.
- SETUP TIME – it is important to note, how much time you consume over booting up of your notification settings. Lesser the time it takes, easier it becomes to work upon and thus you can rely upon it pretty easily. It takes just 15 mins to set up and it’s ON!
- REAL-TIME ANALYSIS – It is pretty easy to fetch any report from the dashboard like conversion, engagement, increase of subscribers demography. It tracks down the effect of your subscriber from every single message sent, with the proper report. It is really easy to understand the picture of what impact the messages are having over your subscribers.
- TESTING – You can generate 2-3 templates for your push notifications, and allow them to trigger with an event. You can compare the responses from all the generated contents of the notifications and help you to choose the best content. You can get a better idea of the kind of texts that have a better impact on your subscriber.
- SEGMENTATION – if you have multiple audience demographics, it allows you to segment them, and push a particular type of content for that segment only. it offers you to create an advanced segmentation of your notifications based on your audience’s location, event, device information.
- Automated Notifications – In case you have daily/weekly events, then this function helps you to set a notification whenever the event is triggered. Thus it automatically pushes the notification worldwide to its subscribers and lets them know about a particular event. This, if manually done becomes too hectic.
- SCHEDULED NOTIFICATION – If you want your subscribers to get a certain message at a certain time period only or according to their time zone. It becomes an issue to schedule manually to send. To solve this issue foxpush, uses a Machine Learning algorithm to provide automatically scheduled, timed notifications. This turns out to be a very useful feature.
- Conversion Tracking – Uses built-in algorithm to evaluate the exact analysis of engagements in your page and helps to formulate leads. It helps you to understand where your audiences are showing better engagements
- Timezone – According to the residing timezone of your customer you can push your notification worldwide.
- Dynamic Notifications – Based on customer attributes, device information. it helps you to find a lead and provides you with information to make custom content for your subscriber.
- INTERACTIVE NOTIFICATION – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of community of your subscriber.
FoxPush Review: Pricing
FoxPush comes with 3 pricing plans, out of which you can select one as per your need and comfort. Starting from free, you get services by FoxPush along with some restrictions and the rates go all the way up to $199.
- FREE and always will be
- Custom plan- for this contact customer support.
FoxPush Review: Advantages or USPs
- It has a lot of features and it’s really easy to use.
- The free plan has most of the features
- Increases engagement rates readily.
- Provides a plan to customize your use accordingly
FoxPush Review: Limitations
- The A/B testing feature is only available with the paid custom plan.
- It doesn’t include a WordPress plugin.
- If you decide to change the service provider, the API key hostage might be hard to recover.
FoxPush Review: Customer Base
- KHALEEJ TIMES
- LOREAL PARIS
* these mentioned user reviews are taken from its official website.
FoxPush Review: Signup Process
Signing up for this website is quite. All you need is an email id.
Fill out the details to create an account and register yourself to this platform and have access to all its features.
A verification mail will be sent. Verify yourself as an authentic user and you are good to go.
FoxPush Review: Alternatives & Competitors
- One signal – One signal is amongst the leading companies that provides web push/email/message notification services worldwide. It has more than 4000 registered users and over 2 billion notification transactions take place per day.
- Pushbots – Pushbots can be used to send a message to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Used by companies like Thinkscloud and many other big firms. It is respectable in terms of product marketing and its features are incredible.
- PUSHENGAGE – it is another alternative for this product and a top competitor as well. It fills most of the drawbacks in terms of features that Foxpush has. It is an efficient product to push notifications all over the world to your subscribers.
- Leanplum – Leanplum is a mobile marketing platform formed for this reason solely, Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For.
- AMAZON SNS – Amazon simple notification services is a simple, highly secure cloud that manages to deliver messages to a large number of clients at a go. Amazon SNS makes use of MQTT protocol i.e publisher and subscriber. Apart from this, you get access to all of its AWS features and services with one account.
Foxpush offers an outstanding service/product and support at a very competitive price. They have been having a blast with their “email service” product. Integrated A/B testing and automatization makes it super easy for users in terms of conversions. Users can scale up to 30% conversions within a few weeks. So it is recommended to give it a try and at least get a free version to see how awesome it is. Thus using it could possibly help you to efficiently run your business. As a technology firm, FoxPush has realized the importance of keeping up with the changing environment. They are the leaders in this domain, committed to providing their clients with the most refined data and targeting abilities. They are constantly adding new features, so check back often to see what’s new.