“This site wants to send you notifications”
This is the common pop up you see whenever you visit a new website. So what happens if you allow it. Well, there is nothing to worry about considering it to be spam. Rather it gets permission to send you notification over your web browser. Let you know the latest update about the site. These are Push Notifications. It’s a notification that can appear on your phone, even when you are not present on the site or the app. Modern-day marketers have already begun to make use of them effectively in their communication strategy through Marketing Automation platforms. If the content in the notifications is relevant & valuable, users start valuing your app and look forward to interacting with it. Push notifications are also an important component of cross channel marketing. So isn’t this an easy way to connect with your subscriber and keep them engaged?
Frizbit is one such Push service provider that lets you connect more and grow better.Below are the possible reasons why you should use Frizbit.
Frizbit is a marketing orchestration platform that provides the best services in terms of marketing with the help of personal data usage by its user real-time and providing optimal engagement techniques to contact its customer thereby increasing revenues and delivery of messages. Frizbit uses a machine-learning algorithm to use an efficient way to work and communicate. Frizbits customers reach up to 10% more CTR which is more than that of any other firm. So it does play a great role to market your product online in the most efficient way.
This software organization is based in Spain and was founded in 2016. Frizbit’s rich push notifications software includes features such as A/B testing, analytics, campaign segmentation, contextual targeting, device targeting, expiry notifications, geo-targeting, notification scheduling, visual notifications, and web notifications. Any type of website can use Frizbit. Some of the integral domains where it is used are E-Commerce, Digital Media Publishers (Newspapers, Bloggers), Travel, Fashion, B2C, SMBs, SaaS and Marketing Agencies.
Frizbit Review: Features
- Browser support – Frizbit has great compatibility with all the trendy web browsers one can probably like safari, google chrome, firefox and many more.
- API & Client library – The libraries are custom made by the firm for your custom need as per your business strategies and marketing requirement. This feature is helpful as it focuses every firm in a different strategical way and points out the solutions.
- SEGMENTATION – if you got a particular kind of audience at a certain area only, it allows to segment the text message and provide a particular content for that area only. it offers you to create an advanced segmentation of your notification based on your location, event, device information. Thus it offers you to focus on a particular audience as well.
- Automated Notifications – In case you have daily/weekly events, then this function helps you to set out a notification whenever the event is triggered. Thus it automatically pushes the notification worldwide to its subscribers and let them know about the particular event. Thus it won’t be hectic to update continuously.
- SCHEDULED NOTIFICATION – If you want your subscriber to get a certain message at a certain time period only or suppose according to their time zone. So it becomes an issue to schedule yourself to send. To aid that, it uses the ML algorithm to provide a solution of scheduled time notification. This has turned out to be a useful feature.
- PREFERENCE CENTER – Create terms and condition along with categories of offers made by the software so that the user will have the power to prefer and explore their options.
- SETUP TIME – it is an important note, that how much time do you consume over booting up of your notification setting. Less the time take, easier it becomes to work upon and thus you can rely upon it pretty easily. It takes just 15 min to set up and it’s ON!
- REAL-TIME ANALYSIS – It is pretty easy to fetch the report from the software about the conversion, engagement, increase of subscribers demographically. It tracks down the effect of your subscriber from every single message sent with the proper report. It is really easy to understand the picture what impact does the messages are having over your subscriber.
- SCALABILITY – if you are dealing with large crowds worldwide, it’s not an issue. This product every possible geographical area to deal with your business. It has a wide coverage area and can send web/email/text all over in a single click.
- TESTING– Push can be generated as a 2-3 template when an event is triggered it helps you to compare the response from all the generated content of the notification and help you to generate suitable content. You can get a possible idea of the kind of texts that have huge impact on your subscriber.
- Conversion Tracking – Uses its inbuilt algorithm to evaluate the exacts analysis of engagements in your page and helps to formulate leads. It helps you to acknowledge the fact where the major audience strength is avail.
Frizbit Review: Pricing
FREE TRIAL for 30 days after that plans are available at 20% discount. Software pricing starts at $50.00/month.
Business – $249/month
Enterprise – custom
Frizbit Review: Pros
- The website of the platform is really interactive.
- Has got a blog center which has almost all kinds of helpful content related to push notification.
- The prices are affordable up to certain extent depending upon the need.
- The features are really helpful and powerful in terms of functionality.
- Has got a demo version about all its feature with a free trial period.
- Customer support is efficient and available 24 * 7.
Frizbit Review: Limitations
- At times it could be hectic for any new user to make use of its whole bunch of exciting features.
- Slight chance of delivery issue might be possible.
Frizbit Review: Customer Base
Frizbit Review: Signup Process
Signing up to this website is quite similar to any other website of push notification. It’s easy and smooth all you need to do is fill out the basic details and verify your company, website and your email address.
And you are good to go with the given site.
Frizbit Review: Alternatives & Competitors
- Pushbot is a great platform getting the user engaged and keep on reminding about the app. It was created to provide the best notification features and help your customer to establish a good relationship and help to personalize the experience.
- SendPluse is a multi-channel marketing platform that offers push notification services over any channel possible. The platform has many other features like messaging, calling and web push which will help you increase users’ conversion rate.
- Leanplum is a mobile marketing platform formed for this reason solely, Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For.
- AMAZON SNS -Amazon simple notification services is a simple, highly secure cloud that manages to deliver a message to a large number of clients at a go. Amazon SNS works upon its two clients i.e publisher and subscriber. Apart from this they the access all of its AWS features and services with one account.
- KUMULOS – Kumulos is easy to use a mobile app management platform trusted by a huge mass worldwide with millions of connected devices working on its mobile push notification services just in a month. The firm is solely built on the pillars of mobile app development helps your business to grow.
Frizbit Review: User Reviews
“Being the largest retailer of technology products in Turkey, we have a large base of customers who are following our campaigns every day. That’s why we found web push notifications as a new channel for us to increase user engagement and sales. Know-how of the team and its advanced features were the main reasons why we chose to work with Frizbit.”
- Ceyda Doğan Balcı (Asst. Digital Marketing Manager @ Teknosa)
“As the leading e-commerce company specialising in furniture in Turkey, we always aim to show the most relevant content and offers to our visitors. Segmentation and the smart targeting features of Frizbit are helping us to increase our conversions. They also provide us with the best practices of web push notifications. We are happy to be the first client of Frizbit.”
- Engin Göndiken (VP, Marketing & Business Development @ Vivense)
As the frizbit is amongst the best service provider in terms of push notification so it is used by some of the major firms as well for e-commerce purpose. The company aims to offer authentic content to its visitors as well it offers a lot of different features which could be really helpful to improvise the product as well. You create automated push campaigns on Frizbit once and drive repeat traffic & conversions without spending any extra time or effort. Frizbit enables you to maximize your reach and re-engage your former visitors sending push notifications without needing an app. Ultimately increasing the conversion rate effectively.