In this world of the internet, your stores need to have an online address to have a grasp on the market and know your competitor. The market has enlarged itself in recent years with the advancement of internet technology. Having an online address help you increase more conversion and brand establishment online.
Push notification plays an important role in this field of work. It helps you with the services such as web messaging to help you fetch more subscribers and increase engagements thereby increasing conversion. Here, a Popular Push notification platform: MoEngage is introduced to benefit marketers.
MoEngage Review: Platform Overview
MoEngage is an online push notification service provider that enables you to deliver individual personalized content via push messages in any given format at any platform provided. The platform is hosted over AWS cloud which helps it to operate at a tremendous scale, processing over 35 billion events with 15 billion interaction every month. The platform has some tremendous amount of features in it with great interactive interface. MoEngage Marketing Platform enables businesses to grow their customer lifetime value by driving onboarding, engagement, retention, and reactivation of abandoned users. Marketers and product owners can also use MoEngage to maintain customer profiles, segment them into relevant groups, and then engage them with customized campaigns across multiple channels. MoEngage also has an analytics platform that helps marketers and product owners understand customer behavior, campaign performance, and product feature usage. This allows them to make informed decisions on their customer engagement and growth strategy. MoEngage has been featured on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for two consecutive years. Today marketers in more than 35 countries including Fortune 500 brands across U.S., Europe and Asia such as Samsung, Deutsche Telekom, Hearst, Vodafone, Travelodge, and Aditya Birla Group use MoEngage.
- Unified Customer Profile – The platform of MoEngage has an extensive database that comprises of demographical, geographical, as well as behavioral data of customers across various devices.
- Campaigns – Campaigns can be run across channels like mobile push, web push, email, in-app messaging, on-site messaging, and SMS. Also set webhooks-based integration with Google Display Network, Facebook Ads, Messenger, and WhatsApp for running retargeting campaigns. Campaigns in MoEngage can target specific segments, be triggered on specific customer action or based on a geo-fence, like being around a specific store.
- Flows – This feature helps to bring campaigns across multiple channels together. It lets you create and automate the customer journey and gives you real-time conversion data at every single step of the way.
- Personalized Product or Content Recommendations – You can recommend products based on customers’ past behavior. This is done through a product catalog or content API and can range from suggesting similar products or content to complementary products.
- User Management – You can provide or restrict access to specific campaigns for certain marketers or few product managers based on their team and role, and enforce approval before certain crucial campaigns are launched.
MoEngage Push Notification Features
SETUP TIME – it is an important note, that how much time do you consume over booting up of your notification setting. Less the time take, easier it becomes to work upon and thus you can rely upon it pretty easily. It takes just 15 min to set up and it’s ON!
REAL-TIME ANALYSIS – It is pretty easy to fetch the report from the software about the conversion, engagement, increase of subscribers demographically. It tracks down the effect of your subscriber from every single message sent with the proper report. It is really easy to understand the picture of what impact does the messages are having over your subscriber.
SCALABILITY – if you are dealing with large crowds worldwide, it’s not an issue. This product every possible geographical area to deal with your business. It has a wide coverage area and can send web/email/text all over in a single click.
TESTING – Push can be generated as a 2-3 template when an event is triggered it helps you to compare the response from all the generated content of the notification and help you to generate suitable content. You can get a possible idea of the kind of texts that have a huge impact on your subscriber.
SEGMENTATION – if you got a particular kind of audience at a certain area only, it allows you to segment the text message and provide a particular content for that area only. it offers you to create an advanced segmentation of your notification based on your location, event, device information. Thus it offers you to focus on a particular audience as well. MoEngage allows for deep segmentation on the basis of the data discussed above. You can include unlimited AND/OR conditions to create nuanced segments, and define subsets to be excluded.
Automated Notifications – In case you have daily/weekly events, then this function helps you to set out a notification whenever the event is triggered. Thus it automatically pushes the notification worldwide to its subscribers and let them know about the particular event. Thus it won’t be hectic to update continuously.
SCHEDULED NOTIFICATION – If you want your subscriber to get a certain message at a certain time period only or suppose according to their time zone. So it becomes an issue to schedule yourself to send. To aid that, it uses the AI algorithm to provide a solution of scheduled time notification. This has turned out to be a useful feature.
Start your free trial. No credit card, no long term obligations.
Paid plans start after 30 days of a free trial.
- Free plan for first-timers.
- Premium – after 30 days of a free trial at $749.00 per month
- Enterprise – The vendor should be contacted for custom pricing.
- Support at all the platform
- Good customer service
- It has customized features for personalized users.
- Ease working when becomes handy, segmentation feature of the platform is really powerful
- Not at all mobile interface friendly
- Takes a lot of time to load
- Product analytical results turned out to inadequate and poor after campaigns.
- Campaign templates are not friendly
- Analytical and delivery rates could be enhanced
MoEngage Review: Customer Base List
BigBasket is India’s top online grocery store with over 4million downloads and highest branding. The challenge they faced was related to the inaccurate delivery of their push notification at a very slow rate. Thus they tend to switch to MoEngage.With the help of MoEngage, they overcame the problem and came up with an SDK to resolve it. Bigbasket was able to reach, engage & convert the potential audience into shoppers and its delivery increased by 10%.
Gaana is India top online music streaming platform with over more than 50million active user around the globe. It’s streaming increased by 3times back in 2016-17. The challenge they faced was driving the active user into a paid subscriber and increase user count. With the help of MoEngage powerful segmentation feature, they were able to help Gaana with the increase in subscription and online streaming hours.
MoEngage Signup Process
Signing Up to this website is quite an easy task. All you need to do is fill out the basic details required at this webpage.
After that, a verification code will be sent to your email ID. Verify the email and you are good to go with it.
You will have 30 days of free trial and then will be charged according to the customization.
MoEngage Review: MoEngage Push Notification Platform Alternatives & Competitors
- Fox push – Foxpush is a rapidly growing firm with a mission to make the notification accessible each and every website owner. Using this service, the website owner increases its engagement rate more than 50% of its original stats.
- AMAZON SNS -Amazon simple notification services is a simple, highly secure cloud manages to deliver a message to a large number of clients at a go. Amazon SNS works upon its two clients i.e publisher and subscriber. Apart from this they the access all of its AWS features and services with one account.
- One signal – one signal is among the leading companies that provide you with web push/email/message notification service worldwide. It has more than 4000 registered users and over 2 billion notification transaction takes place per day.
- Pushbots – Pushbots can be used to send a message to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Used by companies like Thinkscloud and many other big firms. It is respectable in terms of product marketing as its features are incredible.
- ClearTap – ClearTap is a SaaS-based mobile analytical platform for mobile-based marketing founded back in 2013, California. It provides its services over 8000 companies all over. It is one of the top leading service providers.
Push notifications are the best tools to deliver the best product possible to your customer possibly and helps to keep your audience stay engaged. It will have an immense effect on your increase in sales and promote your brand deeply. As it’s about getting the most out of the price, you are paying to the company, you can opt for similar other Push service providers in the market. But after going through the above guidelines, MoEngage will be strongly recommended for better customer retention.