Imagine how easy would it be to get notified about a certain episode when it is aired instantly? It would be pretty great when you receive a notification about the episode or any other big hit getting out for the silver screen.
So, thanks to Push Notification services that play a major role to highlight their audience.
Personalized push notifications are much more likely to be opened by users almost 800%. Increased retention is also seen with regular use of push notifications. An app reminding users to reopen the app and take action. Personalized push notifications can drive user engagement and skyrocket your retention rate. Implement customized messages for your notifications in mobile apps and websites. From the business point of view, push notification helps you to increase the engagement of your audience, promoting products, raising trust and to urge your audience not to lose interest. It is among the leading brand promoting tool in the world of internet. According to a recent Google research, 85% of mobile users claimed that they found push notifications relevant and enjoyed receiving them. Push service is a powerful tool that will truly empower marketers to get results.
One of the most loved products in this domain is PushBots. Below are the possible reasons why you should use PushBots.
Pushbot is a great platform getting the user engaged and keep on reminding about the app. It was created to provide best notification features and help your customer to establish a good relationship and help to personalize the experience. You can send and manage push notification, in-app messages, or polls to analyse user behavior, retention, etc. Improve your campaigns notifications with images, videos, gifs, and emojis. Also target users based on country, language, segments, and supports multi-language. This unique solution is used by Developers, Individuals, and Business Organizations to promote sales opportunities. It was awarded as the best push notification service provider by mobile app daily in 2019. The software offers Smart A/B Testing feature for enhancing the performance. PushBots helps developers to understand their customer base, and reach them on both mobile and web, tracking every message performance as well as schedule and automate messaging. It was founded in 2012 in Cairo, Egypt. After the official launch in 2013, PushBots claims to have delivered over six billion notifications since then, on behalf of 20,000 customers, to 50 million end users.
It is the best solution to promote your business in any major leagues and get the best range of customers. It has the best features available for the users.
PushBots Review: Features
- SCALABILITY – if you are dealing with large crowd worldwide, it’s not an issue. This product every possible geographical area to deal for your business. It has a wide coverage area and can send web/email/text all over in a single click.
- SETUP TIME – it is an important note, how much time do you consume over booting up of your notification settings. Less the time taken, the easier it becomes to work upon and thus you can rely upon it pretty easily. It takes just 15 min to set up and it’s ON!
- Rich push notifications – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of community of your subscriber. The content would be rich with the use of interactive engagement, emojis etc.It would help to unify the audience.
- REAL-TIME ANALYSIS – It is pretty easy to fetch the report from the software about the conversion, engagement, increase of subscriber demography. It tracks down the effect of your subscriber from every single message sent with the proper report. It is really easy to understand the picture of what impact does the messages are having over your subscriber.
- TESTING – Push can be generated as a 2-3 template when an event is triggered it helps you to compare the response from all the generated content of the notification and help you to generate suitable content. You can get a possible idea the kind of texts that have a huge impact on your subscriber.
- SEGMENTATION – if you got a particular kind of audience at a certain area only, it allows to segment the text message and provide a particular content for that area only. it offers you to create an advanced segmentation of your notification based on your location, event, device information. Thus it offers you to focus on a particular audience as well.
- Automated Notifications – In case you have daily/weekly events, then this function helps you to set out a notification whenever the event is triggered. Thus it automatically pushes the notification worldwide to its subscribers and let them know about the particular event. Thus it won’t be hectic to update continuously.
- SCHEDULED NOTIFICATION – If you want your subscriber to get a certain message at a certain time period only or suppose according to their time zone. So it becomes an issue to schedule yourself to send. To aid that, it uses the ML algorithm to provide a solution of scheduled time notification. This has turned out to be a useful feature.
PushBots Review: Pricing
Paid plans start with $49/month
- Basic- $49 per month
- Plus – $129 per month
- Ultimate – $249 per month
PushBots Review: USPs
- Ease service provider
- Best support
- Top product in the market also it was rated as the top one as well
- It has got some of the best features
- Great UI and very interactive.
PushBots Review: Limitations
The plug in for android and cordova is buggy.
PushBots Review: Signup Process
Signing up for this website is quite. All you need is an email id.
Fill out the details to create an account and register yourself to this platform and have access to all its features.
A verification mail will be sent. Verify yourself as an authentic user and you are good to go.
PushBots Review: Alternatives & Competitors
- AMAZON SNS -Amazon simple notification services is a simple, highly secure cloud manages to deliver a message to a large number of clients at a go. Amazon SNS works upon its two clients i.e publisher and subscriber. Apart from this they the access to all of its AWS features and services with one account.
- KUMULOS – Kumulos is easy to use mobile app management platform trusted by a huge mass worldwide with millions of connected devices working on its mobile push notification services just in a month. The firm is solely built on the pillars of mobile app development helps your business to grow.
- URBAN AIRSHIP – Urban Airship is an in-app messaging platform uses a combination of analytics, engagement strategies and push notification features combined. This tool provides intuitive features to make schedule delivery of the notification to a particular at a given time period.
- PUSHWOOSH – Pushwossh is the platform that provides Free unlimited cross-platform push notifications! iOS, Android, Windows Phone, PhoneGap, Unity, Marmalade, Adobe Air
- Leanplum – Leanplum is a mobile marketing platform formed for this reason solely, Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For.
Push notifications are great in keeping users engaged and reminded with your app. Choosing PushBots for your A/B testing ensures simple, straightforward and freeing the process of A/B testing as you are given analytics in real-time.