Push notifications are messages that pop up on a web browser or mobile device, and they are sent out to customers for various purposes. They can be used to promote a product or a special offer, provide important information or updates, or improve customer experience.Push notification plays a vital role for any E-commerce website, fetching immense revenue along with new leads. These notifications keep consumers updated about upcoming sales, new offers, and other such information that can catalyze sales. Around 70 percent of adults, and more than 70 percent of young adults agreed to enable push notifications from their favorite brands’ apps.
One of the most loved products in this domain is Pushcrew. Here would give you the proper overview for a similar service provider. One of them is Pushcrew. Hope this Pushcrew review will be helpful to give you an idea of the overall platform
Pushcrew is an online platform helps you to connect to your subscribers readily and effectively. It helps you to send out push notification in every platform web, text, in-app etc. this will ultimately help you to get more subscribers to your website along with traffic. As a marketing automation solution, PushCrew allows users to reach out to their website visitors, subscribers, and customers by sending push notifications and alerts to whatever browser or mobile device they are using. The platform focuses on helping them get higher clickthrough rates and expand their email marketing list. PushCrew enables users to communicate better with their customers. They can add images, emoticons, and call-to-action buttons to their push notifications. It also allows them to send targeted and personalized push notifications. PushCrew offers a tracking and reporting feature which enables users to know how effective their push notification marketing strategy is. Also you can send push messages from your browser. The new feature of sending Push Notifications for Web Browsers will let you reach out to a massive audience instantly. These messages are clickable and appear to all website visitors. You can reach out to a huge online audience without having to constantly remind them via email IDs. The RSS-to-Push Notifications is designed for content creators and publishers to increase their subscribers. This feature lets you increase your page views and generate more traffic. Your readers will not miss out on a single blog post or video that you make live on your platform. The RSS-to-Push Notifications will help you engage your readers more and you will see a commendable rise in your subscriptions, downloads and revenue.
Wingify is the founder of the conversion rate optimisation tool Visual Website Optimiser. It is one of the most full-featured CRO vendors in the market. Pushcrew was launched in December 2015 as a separate but related tool. It has many other powerful features to help your business with proper analytical backup.
- Send Targeted And Personalized Push Notifications
- Segment Subscribers
- Schedule Push Notifications
- Expiry Notifications
- Add Images To Notifications
- Emoticon Support
- Send Multiple Call To Actions In Notifications
- Multi-Website, Multi-User Support
- Notification Consultant and Implementation Engineer
- Metrics And Reporting
- Push Notification Dashboard
- Subscribe And Unsubcribes Count
- Browser And Platform Distribution
- Latest Notification Status
- Drip Campaign Dashboard
Pushcrew Review: Features
- With PushCrew, users can deliver notifications to customers and subscribers wherever they are on the web and whatever device, platform, or browser they are using. Interestingly, the platform lets them connect with their mobile audience without the need of building a mobile app. They will be able to talk directly to customers as messages don’t get caught in spam filters or left unread in an inbox.
- Targeted And Personalized Push Notifications – The web push notification software lets users manage the push notifications they are sending out to website visitors, subscribers, and customers. What’s very interesting about this software is that it makes them send out targeted and personalized push notifications. To be able to do this, PushCrew lets them segment their subscribers using its Segment Creator. Send real time or scheduled notifications with expiry time limit for time bound deals.
- Segment Subscribers – Group your subscribers based on their website activities, device type, location and much more to drive user engagement. If you got a particular kind of audience at a certain area only, it allows to segment the text message and provide a particular content for that area only. it offers you to create an advanced segmentation of your notification based on your location, event, device information. Thus it offers you to focus on a particular audience as well. Push Crew’s Segment Creator helps users filter subscribers based on their location, device, or browser. Subscribers can also be filtered and segmented according to their interests or actions on a website. For instance, subscribers can be routed to a specific URL on the website when they click on push notifications which are personalized and sent out based on their interests or actions. Targeted and personalized push notifications are very useful in generating more revenue.
- Push Notification Scheduling – The ability to schedule push notifications is another feature that PushCrew can boast. With this feature, users will be to schedule push notifications to be delivered based on the local time of their subscribers or website visitors, or during the time when the latter are most active. As a result, their audience will most likely see their push notifications; resulting in more clicks, more engagement, and higher traffic. If you want your subscriber to get a certain message at a certain time period only or suppose according to their time zone. So it becomes an issue to schedule yourself to send. To aid that, it uses the ML algorithm to provide a solution of scheduled time notification. This has turned out to be a useful feature.
- Increase Clickthrough Rates By Adding Images -To be able to communicate effectively with their customers, PushCrew lets users include images to their push notifications. Because of this, customers can quickly respond to messages; because they only need to take a quick look at the notification to understand what they can get when they click on it. Therefore, adding images to push notifications can lead to higher clickthrough rates.
- Supercharged Push Notification Dashboard – Having the capability to deliver automated, personalized, and enhanced push notifications is truly a great attribute of PushCrew; but these notifications should be evaluated so users can determine whether they are working or not. Fortunately, PushCrew provides push notifications metrics that users can access through an easy to understand dashboard. Through this dashboard, users will be able to determine the total number of subscribers on their website, the number of those who subscribe and unsubscribe per day, and the number of their inactive subscribers. Additionally, users can also identify which devices, browsers, or platforms customers are using most of the time to access their push notifications. To evaluate the performance of the latest push notification they delivered, PushCrew’s dashboard shows how many clicks and what click rate such notification has received.
- Assess Drip Campaign Notifications – PushCrew has a drip campaign dashboard that allows users to track the performance of a series of push notifications they sent out to new subscribers on their website. Through the aid of this dashboard, users can make better decisions and optimize their future campaigns.
- REAL-TIME ANALYSIS – It is pretty easy to fetch the report from the software about the conversion, engagement, increase of subscriber demography. It tracks down the effect of your subscriber from every single message sent with the proper report. It is really easy to understand the picture of what impact does the messages are having over your subscriber.
- TESTING – Test variations of a notification and send the one that gets more clicks. Push can be generated as a 2-3 template when an event is triggered it helps you to compare the responses from all the generated content of the notification and help you to generate suitable content. You can get a possible idea the kind of texts that have a huge impact on your subscriber.
- Automated Notifications – In case you have daily/weekly events, then this function helps you to set out a notification whenever the event is triggered. Thus it automatically pushes the notification worldwide to its subscribers and let them know about the particular event. Thus it won’t be hectic to update continuously. Increase customer engagement through rich push notifications by adding big images and emojis. Send customized push notifications to your subscribers that address them with their name, previous purchase history, favorite brand, and much more.
- Manage multiple websites – Manage all of your websites through a single account. Share access with your team and manage their privileges
- Notification Strategist – Notification Consultant can help you optimize your push notification campaigns anytime you require.
- Conversion Tracking – Uses its inbuilt algorithm to evaluate the exacts analysis of engagements in your page and helps to formulate leads. Helps you to acknowledge the fact that the major audience strength is avail.
- Timezone – According to the residing timezone of your customer you can push your notification worldwide. Timezone isn’t the matter to this software.
- INTERACTIVE NOTIFICATION – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of the community of your subscriber.
Pushcrew Review: Pricing
Start your free 14-day trial. No credit card, no long term obligations. The Paid plans are of three types: Premium, Business, and Enterprise or Agency. The pricing is decided based on the number of subscribers per month.
Paid plans start with $25 per month
- Startup – custom requirements
- premium – $25 per month
- Business- $75 per month
- Agency – contact vendor for custom support
Pushcrew Review: Advantages or USPs
- The API documentation is simple and effective.
- Splendid customer service.
- Smooth interface and integration with Android devices.
- Opt-in option and message customisation are great.
- Ease use of the dashboard.
Pushcrew Review: Limitations or Disadvantages
- Pricing should be more flexible and resilient as compared to its competitors.
- Not food for Off seasons as too costly
- Doesn’t work properly with iOS, Apple’s issue.
- New features like A/B testing should be added.
Pushcrew Review: Customer Base
CreditLoan: Creditloan is an online platform designed to
educate millions of users who are unaware of the insights of finance
and help them to solve these issues. The challenge they faced was
that they had really low email openings through their email
marketing. Thus after a survey, they found push notification was an
effective way of marketing.
Thus they turned onto Pushcrew. Push campaign demonstrated a 22.09% lift in revenue and achieve a CTR of 8% as compared to 1.5% through emails.
- LA Tourism: LA Tourism is the official tourism marketing firm that promotes LA as their most prioritized destination for vacation, meetings, conferences etc. Since the livelihood of LA depends on it so the company focuses on it totally. The idea of push notification triggered CEO’s mind and thus switched to push notification in its campaign. Then the company’s user engagement rate increased by 5 times than before.
Pushcrew Review: Signup Process
Fill out the details to create an account and register yourself to this platform and have access to all its features.
A verification mail will be sent. Verify yourself as an authentic user and you are good to go.
Debit/Credit details might be required for any future transaction.
Pushcrew Review: List of Alternatives
- One signal – one signal is among the leading companies that provide you with web push/email/message notification service worldwide. It has more than 4000 registered users and over 2 billion notification transaction takes place per day.
- Pushbots – Pushbots can be used to send a message to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Used by companies like Thinkscloud and many other big firms. It is respectable in terms of product marketing as its features are incredible.
- Pushwoosh – Pushwhossh is the platform that provides Free unlimited cross-platform push notifications! iOS, Android, Windows Phone, PhoneGap, Unity, Marmalade, Adobe Air
- ClearTap – ClearTap is a SaaS-based mobile analytical platform for mobile-based marketing founded back in 2013, California. It provides its services over 8000 companies all over. It is one of the top leading service providers.
- FoxPush- Foxpush is a rapidly growing firm with a mission to make the notification accessible each and every website owner. Using this service, the website owner increases its engagement rate more than 50% of its original stats.
PushCrew is a fully featured Push Notification Software designed to serve Enterprises, SMEs. Powerful Segmentation, Behavior-based Triggered Campaigns , Recover abandoned carts, grow repeat purchases and increase conversions through Pushcrew. Marketing is all about catering to each consumer individually and the best way to do that is through push notifications. Hence choose wisely to monetize better and get the highest returns on your business.