Push notification is the ideal technique that is used to engage and communicate in real time with visitors or users. The push notification reaches the visitor in the form of a box that opens up on the screen, which is referred to as a popup. He can choose to ignore it, but usually the notifications are engaging enough to warrant a click. Apart from the ability to quickly catch the visitor’s attention while he is browsing, push notifications can also have many more useful features, such as the ability to schedule the notifications or target specific geo locations or segmenting the users, or a timeline feature. There are four parameters which enables users to gauge the success rate of push notifications, like: number of subscribers reached, number of push notifications sent, the rate of clicks on those notifications and the number of people who choose to unsubscribe.
There are several types of communications that can be done using push notifications – regular text messages, graphics messages, links to videos, clickable links to websites and links to forms. One user account made for sending push notifications can be used to work for multiple websites. And these can be done just by inserting a small Java code in your website. The reach of the push notification is generally ten times more than the normal email newsletters. Thus, making quite effective and cost-efficient communication method. But instead of apps, push notification is only available on browsers leading to further reach to better penetrate audiences. Browsers actually reaches to all the internet users instead of catching them through different marketing techniques. With brief and precise notification the push message is specifically designed to attract users.
Push notification plays an important role for any E-commerce website, fetching you more revenue than other marketing tools. One of the most loved products in this domain is Pushify.Here would give you the proper overview for a similar service provider. One of them is Pushify. Hope this Pushify review will be helpful to give you an idea of the overall platform.
Pushify Review: Free Browser Push Notification Service 2019
Pushify is a website that provides quick and easy Push notification services for various websites, out of which one could be yours! It provides push notification services on Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Mobile websites. Pushify offer features like Unlimited subscribers, Unlimited Push notifications, Geo-targeting, social page, Dashboard, etc. Check the features mentioned below. It is loaded with rich features without any extra cost. It allows you to create a unique social bookmarking page with necessary descriptions, which can then be connected to the social media pages of various companies. It supports all types of notifications – text, graphics, videos, and links – and you can select the one that best helps you engage with visitors on your website. Even when you do not have a website of your own, you could use your social media pages to send these notifications using Pushify. If you use WordPress, you can download the Pushify plugin to allow you to send push notifications. Pushify’s Social Page is the most effective way to engage viewers. A page through which your users can directly participate, subscribe and follow your notifications all at a single unified place. The most important benefit of this social page is that through the page you can send your browser based notifications easily. Also it will notify you about the information regarding the trending notification of all the available users.
Pushify Review: Product Features
Browser support – Frizbit has great compatibility with all the trendy web browsers one can probably like safari, google chrome, firefox and many more.
SCALABILITY – if you are dealing with large crowd worldwide, it’s not an issue. This product every possible geographical area to deal for your business. It has a wide coverage area and can send web/email/text all over in a single click.
Automated Notifications – In case you have daily/weekly events, then this function helps you to set out a notification whenever the event is triggered. Thus it automatically pushes the notification worldwide to its subscribers and let them know about the particular event. Thus it won’t be hectic to update continuously.
Timezone – According to the residing timezone of your customer you can push your notification worldwide. Timezone isn’t the matter to this software.
INTERACTIVE NOTIFICATION – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of the community of your subscribers.
SEGMENTATION – if you got a particular kind of audience at a certain area only, it allows to segment the text message and provide a particular content for that area only. it offers you to create an advanced segmentation of your notification based on your location, event, device information. Thus it offers you to focus on a particular audience as well.
Rich push notifications – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of the community of your subscriber. The content would be rich with the use of interactive engagement, emojis etc. It would help to unify the audience.
Pushify Review: Pricing Plans
- Free plan – Unlimited subscribers, unlimited push notifications, unlimited websites, unlimited categories, free social business page, inbox, all languages pushes are supported, geo targeting, free WordPress and joomla plugins, scheduled notifications, mobile notifications, Rss to push, Facebook to push and Twitter to push.
- Enterprise edition – Custom branding, retargeting module, remove subscribers, mobile number verified subscribers, Facebook to push, RSS to push, Twitter to push (multi).
There is also custom pricing options. Vendor should be contacted for price quotes.
Pushify Review: Advantages
- It has some of the great features present.
- Great marketing solutions for the team.
- Helpful customer support.
- Gets updated frequently to keep the software updated.
- The features are available at readily low rates.
Pushify Review: Disadvantages
- It does not have a great UI.
- Moderate features as compared to its competitors still have got a great customer base.
- Might avail minor bugs both on site as well as code detection which get fixed from the backend.
- WordPress plugin is not quite good.
Pushify Review: Signup Process
Signing up to this website is really easy. You can create a new account by filling out the form with the required details as mentioned in the signup list.
Then verification link will be sent to your registered ID and it is then verified. After that, you are good to go and work on this website.
Pushify Review: List of Alternatives and Competitors
- Maxtraffic – Maxtraffic is a platform that lets you increase your existing traffic by enabling the push notification service to your subscriber encouraging them to increase. You can use its library of custom made templates which can help you grow your business.
- Push Owl -Push Owl, yet another platform that has the same functionality as other push notification service provider. It has a free trial period that offers you to explore services in its platform. The company focuses on its marketing agenda mainly. Other than its push service it has a very effective powerful marketing tool.
- Frizbit – Frizbit is a marketing orchestration platform that provides the best services in terms of marketing with the help of personal data usage by its user real-time and providing optimal engagement techniques to contact its customer thereby increasing revenues and delivery of messages.
- push monkey– push monkey is the same as that of any other push notification provider like Push crew, Pusher and etc. It has all the same features as that of others but the major reason for Pushmonkey to be a great software is about its compatibility in any other development environment from WordPress, Joomla and every other.
- Pushbots – Pushbots can be used to send a message to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Used by companies like Thinkscloud and many other big firms. It is respectable in terms of product marketing as its features are incredible.
Pushify Review: User Feedback
According to the user, Pushify is a great AWS based online notification platform that has some of the great features and has helped some of the big firms to reach out to its subscribers and help them to grow their business. The site is shabby in terms of its UI. Overlooking this part, service of this website is really worth paying for. Apart from this, the team is really helpful with updates and if any issues pop up regardless of time. The platform has not gained a firm grip and spurs in the market but it does have the potential to overshadow any other product in the market.
A push notification is the best way to communicate with visitors to a website or users of a website or an app. Push messages are the next generation most convenient marketing tool for everyone starting from startups, digital marketing arena, bloggers to publishers. They can easily see on the spot results instantly. Now that you have a clear idea of the use of it. It is better for you to choose any product for push notifications which could turn out to be beneficial for you and help you to market efficiently for your product. Choose the one mentioned: Pushify or go through some of the alternatives mentioned in the content.