Importance of smart devices in marketing is increasing each passing day. This increasing demands are helping in getting more effective results with different methods in this field. One of the most popular methods is the instant notifications known as “push notification”. These notifications, which falls under the category of micro-marketing techniques, allow you to send you short, instant messages to devices of users with the help of your app that has already been downloaded by them. This method provides you with the feature of pushing up your content to all the people instantly over their mobile, email or web pop-ups. This will automatically uplift the frequency of revisit to your website.
Here would give you the proper overview for a similar service provider. One of them is Pushpushgo. Hope this Pushpushgo review will be helpful to give you an idea of the overall platform.
Pushpushgo Review: Best Push Notification Platform for Small Business
Pushpushgo is a similar platform to deliver notification over web and app. The software allows for segmentation targeting, geolocation and many other features which makes it a splendid software. It helps you to allow automated notification along with web push campaign & gathering all the information piled up form user data. The data retrieved lets you form a new lead for future scenarios.Using the data, the user can come up with a marketing solution as well thereby not restricting the company to push notification but also providing marketing solution.
Pushpushgo Review: Product Features
Easy Integration – All that is required to start the integration process of PushPushGo is to sign up for an account. Once that step is completed, you are given access to the platform’s integration code. You just have to paste this into your website’s code and easily begin designing notification campaigns.
Personalized Sign-up Form – A successful integration is portrayed by the display of a pop-up that asks a user’s permission to display web push notifications. This simple sign-up form can be personalized to make it more influencing to website visitors. You can even customize this repeatedly anytime so you can suit your current campaigns with your form’s design. With this tool, you can gain new subscribers and leads who can help your business grow.
Configurable Automation Scenario – PushPushGo has multiple automation scenarios that enables you to gather customer data every time they interact with your website. For instance, the solution can add the email addresses of online customers to your database automatically. It can also help you to acquire mobile phone numbers which you can use for your SMS campaigns. In addition to this, the platform helps you to segment your audience into different groups as they visit different pages of your website. With this rich data or insight, you can create targeted campaigns that can help you raise your sales and revenues.
Multiple Campaign Types – Once you have gathered a list of subscribers, you are ready to start your campaigns. PushPushGo has three campaign types to let you target all of your audiences or specific groups among them. Through these marketing tools, you can reach masses of potentially profitable users. Additionally, these campaigns keep interested leads engaged thoroughly so that they can easily return to your website when they need or want to.
- Mass Web Push Campaigns
- Interest-based Segmentation
- Time Zones
- ABX Campaigns
- Marketing Automation
- Behavioral Data-based Segmentation
- Saving of Abandoned Carts
- Domain Notifications
- Advanced Integrations
- Export Subscribers
- CSV Exports
Pushpushgo Review: More Features
Intelligent push notifications – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of community of your subscriber. The content would be rich with the use of interactive engagement, emojis etc.It would help to unify the audience.
Abandoned cart notification – This feature is triggered when the online cart is abandoned by the user without being overlooked again for the transaction. Thus a notification is triggered to the subscriber reminding about the fact.
SCALABILITY – if you are dealing with large crowd worldwide, it’s not an issue. This product every possible geographical area to deal for your business. It has a wide coverage area and can send web/email/text all over in a single click.
REAL-TIME ANALYSIS – It is pretty easy to fetch the report from the software about the conversion, engagement, increase of subscriber demography. It tracks down the effect of your subscriber from every single message sent with the proper report. It is really easy to understand the picture what impact does the messages are having over your subscriber.
Automated Notifications – In case you have daily/weekly events, then this function helps you to set out a notification whenever the event is triggered. Thus it automatically pushes the notification worldwide to its subscribers and let them know about the particular event. Thus it won’t be hectic to update continuously.
INTERACTIVE NOTIFICATION – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of the community of your subscribers.
Pushpushgo Pricing Plans
- FROM 501 TO 2000 SUBSCRIBERS 25 EUR
- OVER 2000 SUBSCRIBERS 0.02 EUR per each subscriber per month
- FROM 0 TO 500 SUBSCRIBERS 0 EUR
Pushpushgo Review: Pros
- Sales returns indeed make the user happy as it generated high revenue.
- The transparent and easy-to-use marketing automation module and AB campaign tests give us new opportunities for data analysis.
- Easy to use, setup and customize the website in our own way.
- Confine UI with great features
- Affordable price range
- Campaigns organized turns out to be really helpful in terms of revenue and engagement.
PushPushgo Review: Cons
- They might have to work a bit on an analytical dashboard.
- Could face minor buys but is usually fixed by the users at early stages once the response is directed.
- UI could be enhanced a bit more.
- Negotiation of prices could become hectic.
Pushpushgo Review: Customer Base
Some of the major firms who have given out its testimonial on its official site are given below.
The websites/firms have seen a greater increase in their revenue in terms of every aspect.
- Etam Paris
Pushpushgo Review: Signup Process
Signing up to this website is quite similar to any other website of push notification. It’s easy and smooth all you need to do is fill out the basic details and verify your company, website and your email address.
And you are good to go with the given site.
Enter your website and other details as asked.
then at the end the details will be verified and your account would be registered to the website.
Pushpushgo Review: List of Alternatives and Competitors
- Leanplum – Leanplum is a mobile marketing platform formed for this reason solely, Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For.
- Beamer – Beamer is amongst those some of the top-notch push notification service providers with fastest, leanest, most customization content management system on the market. Send announcements with text, images, GIFs, and videos. Helps you to create instant updates to your users.
- Truepush – Truepush is online web/app push notification service provider which offer all its features at free of cost, the services are actually genuine.
- The company provides all trendy features like segmentation,A/B testing, schedule and many other features at free of cost which is the plus point for this website.
- One signal -one signal is among the leading companies that provide you with web push/email/message notification service worldwide. It has more than 4000 registered users and over 2 billion notification transaction takes place per day.
- Intercom – Intercom is a well named product in this industry of push notification which entirely focuses on sales and marketing of the product. The product has great features which comprise of efficient marketing and building perfect customer relationship, which is the key point to this domain. The worlds most successful companies, like Atlassian, Shopify, and New Relic use Intercom.
Pushpushgo Review: Feedback
The company has backed by companies like Etam Paris and have a great reputation among them and in the market. Available with a lot of different features that help its user to walk its way through it smoothly. It is involved in 3x user engagement increase in clicks which is totally free forever. Apart from features, it provides a solution which turns out profitable to many firms as well.
Its features are tremendous in terms of getting results and user have almost 15-20% increase of activity & revenue from before.
Apart from this, it has great support to help you out instantly.So I’d rather ask you to use this platform at least once.
Pushpushgo Review: Roundup
It is a one-time investment to introduce web push notifications into the website, as it provides a long run profit to you. Push notifications will be compatible with all major browsers used by customers. Though there is a lot of competition in the push service providers, but the above product: PushPushgo is individually sufficient enough to help you build your brand and keep the users engaged fully.