Push notifications are messages generated from an app of a smart device that gives users the most relevant information at a glance. These messages appear in the notifications bar at the top of the screen and cannot be discarded until the message is viewed. It gives push notifications higher priority than any other standard communications methods such as email and SMS alerts. Push notification plays an important role for any E-commerce website, fetching you great revenue along with new leads. Timely marketing messages are the best way to increase conversion rates because they can notify customers or create a sense of urgency.
Common methods of adding value to apps through push notifications include giving subscribers advance notice of special promotions, or even offering a discount just for signing up for push notifications. Adding value to an app with push traffic not only gives users more reason to stay engaged in the app, but also gives them the added incentive to recommend it to others as well. One of the most important benefits that push notifications give to apps managers are the possibility to connect instantly with users and notify them with important messages: from new private messages from your network to a very urgent last minute report.The thing is that different devices and services rely on different methods to deliver push notifications. According to a recent mobile marketing study, user retention rates are twice as high when people choose to opt in push notifications.
One of the most loved products in this domain is Pushwoosh. Here would give you the proper overview for a similar service provider. One of them is Pushwoosh. In this article we are doing a detailed review of the push notification platform for app developers called Pushwoosh. Hope this Pushwoosh review will be helpful to give you an idea of the overall platform.
Pushwoosh Review: Best Push Notification Platform for App Developers 2019
Pushwhoosh is the platform that provides Free unlimited cross-platform push notifications! iOS, Android, Windows Phone, PhoneGap, Unity, Marmalade, Adobe Air.It is a tool for web notification category in the web stack. It is a notification system that lets marketers, mobile developers, and app owners reach their audience at ease.Apart from these, it provides digital marketing strategies to the user to create new leads and help to grow their business.It is among the major companies in this industry and has a great impact on the market with a firm grasp over some of the big firms.
Feature Highlights include:
- Geozones – Geozones are pins on the map that allow sending automatically triggered push notifications right at the moment a user enters the specified area on the map. Its range can be set from 50 to 1000 meters and also has an adjustable cooldown period.
- Segmentation – Segmenting your audience using Tags and Filters can easily be done.
- Multi-Language – One of the many unique features of Pushwoosh is that it enables you to send multi-language messages within one single push. Since Pushwoosh always knows which language is set on each of your subscribed devices, it will give you suggestions about the most popular languages in your database for consideration.
- Multi-User Accounts – As an Account owner, you can invite other Pushwoosh users to access your account and work together. Users and Groups option are also at your fingertips.
- Advanced Stats – The advanced statistics feature allows you to keep track of your push notifications. It includes statistics for each separate application, which shows the rate of notifications opened to notifications sent.
- Application Groups – Let us consider you have several popular apps but once you develop a new application, you will want to notify your users about it. If one of your users is really into your products so he has a few of your apps installed on a device, he will also be notified of this new introduction.
- Campaigns – Push Campaigns were designed to organize millions of pushes you send out daily. There is no need to search for the most important ones sent several days ago.
Pushwoosh Review: Product Features
SCALABILITY – if you are dealing with large crowd worldwide, it’s not an issue. This product every possible geographical area to deal for your business. It has a wide coverage area and can send web/email/text all over in a single click.
SETUP TIME – it is an important note, how much time do you consume over booting up of your notification settings. Less the time taken, the easier it becomes to work upon and thus you can rely upon it pretty easily. It takes just 15 minutes to set up and it’s ON!
REAL-TIME ANALYSIS – It is pretty easy to fetch the report from the software about the conversion, engagement, increase of subscriber demography. It tracks down the effect of your subscriber from every single message sent with the proper report. It is really easy to understand the picture of what impact does the messages are having over your subscriber.
TESTING – Push can be generated as a 2-3 template when an event is triggered it helps you to compare the responses from all the generated content of the notification and help you to generate suitable content. You can get a possible idea the kind of texts that have a huge impact on your subscriber.
SEGMENTATION – if you got a particular kind of audience at a certain area only, it allows to segment the text message and provide a particular content for that area only. it offers you to create an advanced segmentation of your notification based on your location, event, device information. Thus it offers you to focus on a particular audience as well.
Automated Notifications – In case you have daily/weekly events, then this function helps you to set out a notification whenever the event is triggered. Thus it automatically pushes the notification worldwide to its subscribers and let them know about the particular event. Thus it won’t be hectic to update continuously.
SCHEDULED NOTIFICATION – If you want your subscriber to get a certain message at a certain time period only or suppose according to their time zone. So it becomes an issue to schedule yourself to send. To aid that, it uses the ML algorithm to provide a solution of scheduled time notification. This has turned out to be a useful feature.
Conversion Tracking – Uses its inbuilt algorithm to evaluate the exacts analysis of engagements in your page and helps to formulate leads. Helps you to acknowledge the fact where the major audience strength is avail.
Timezone – According to the residing timezone of your customer you can push your notification worldwide. Timezone isn’t the matter to this software.
INTERACTIVE NOTIFICATION – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of the community of your subscribers.
Pushwoosh Pricing Plans
Start your free trial. No credit card, no long term obligations.
Paid plans start with $49.95/month
- Start-Up – Up to 1,000 DEVICES-free – 14 days free trial.
- Developer -Up to 50,000 DEVICES – $ 41.95
- Marketing – Up to 300,000 DEVICES- $125.95
- Private Offering – Customized to fit your needs – contact the company
Pushwoosh Review: USPs
- It has some of the great features to work as a beginner
- No prerequisites are needed
- Helps you increase engagement
- Worth of money spent
Pushwoosh Review: Limitations
- could be difficult at first if you have knowledge of coding.
- Strong UI but at times takes time to load the website.
Pushwoosh Review: Customer Base
Askfm is a global social media platform where people can connect with each other and ask questions about anything.What askfm faced as a major challenge was it couldn’t increase the customer interaction rate.
ASKfm increases user activity by delivering profile updates via push notifications & emails. Cross-channel communicationsallow reaching and boosted user activity.
One of the biggest Israeli online sports media delivers notifications about score changes, match highlights for its biggest Hebrew speaking audience.The challenges they faced was they needed to send extremely time-sensitive messages so they prefer switching off to Pushwhoosh.
It allows sending up to 300 000 notifications per second! That’s at least 100 times faster than the average speed of a push notification. ONE combines High-Speed Delivery with careful Segmentation to provide readers with relevant content based on their preferences.
Pushwoosh Review: Signup Process
Signing up for this website is quite. All you need is an email id.
1. Fill out the details to create an account and register yourself to this platform and have access to all its features.
2. A verification mail will be sent. Verify yourself as an authentic user and you are good to go.
3. Log in again to get into your account and have access to all features.
Pushwoosh Review: Alternatives & Competitors List
- One signal -one signal is among the leading companies that provide you with web push/email/message notification service worldwide. It has more than 4000 registered users and over 2 billion notification transaction takes place per day.
- Pushbots– Pushbots can be used to send a message to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Used by companies like Thinkscloud and many other big firms. It is respectable in terms of product marketing as its features are incredible.
- PUSHENGAGE – it is another alternative for this product and a top competitor as well. Fulfil mostly all the other features that one signal lacks behind. Efficient product to push notification all over the world to your subscriber.
- Leanplum – Leanplum is a mobile marketing platform formed for this reason solely, Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For.
- AMAZON SNS -Amazon simple notification services is a simple, highly secure cloud manages to deliver a message to a large number of clients at a go. Amazon SNS works upon its two clients i.e publisher and subscriber. Apart from this they the access to all of its AWS features and services with one account.
Pushwoosh Review: Feedback
Implementing an optimized onboarding flow wasn’t difficult, but the impact was extremely high. It means more engagement, and more people making purchases.
With Pushwoosh, there was a huge bump in credit card purchases. The number of customer payment option complaints dropped to zero—meaning customers are much happier with their experience. This was what how users appreciated the use of this platform.
Push notifications are a fast and efficient way to communicate with your audience. A push notification is one of the most powerful marketing tools because it disrupts whatever the user is doing and forces him to take immediate action. Push notifications give users the opportunity to receive the information they find most relevant making the source app a more indispensable part of their smart devices. There are also many competitors of PushWoosh in the market. Brands should always pay attention to their competition and try to best them. But, the service that they provide are up to the mark for any custom requirement of a Brand.