In this world of internet, your stores need to have an online address to have a grasp on the market and know your competitors. The market has enlarged itself in recent years with the advancement of internet technology. Having an online address help you increase more conversion and brand establishment online.
Push notification plays an important role in this field of work. It helps you with the services such as web messaging help you fetch more subscribers and increase engagements thereby increasing conversion. In this article we are doing a detailed review of the marketing automation platform called SendPulse. Hope this SendPulse review will be helpful to give you an idea of the overall platform.
SendPulse Review: Best Marketing Automation Platform 2022
SendPulse is an integrated multi-channel marketing platform that offers push notification services over any channel possible. The platform has many other features like messaging, calling and web push which will help you increase users conversion rate. It is suitable for small and midsize businesses. The company’s offices and representatives are located in Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Ukraine, Russia, and Belarus. It is mainly focused on Europe, Asia, Northern and South America with absolute priority on BRICS, APAC and MINT countries. It used pre-launch product for English and Russian audience. Overall SendPulse Al has 13 foreign language groups: Italian, French, German, Turkish, Simple Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish , Brazilian Portuguese localization.
This comprehensive email marketing automation solution provides users with a powerful set of tools and capabilities that other email marketing software systems offer. From a centralized location, users are able to plan their campaigns, gather results and segment their target audience, run A/B Tests, launch marketing campaigns through web push notifications, emails and text messages, track them from a mobile app, and analyze the performance for each campaign to gather highly actionable insights on all actions.The user will be able to acknowledge the features like segmentation and analytical service to know about its ongoing marketing campaigns insights.
SendPulse’s email features allows users to set up emails with a drag-and-drop editor and ready-made templates. Users can also check the performance of their email campaigns with A/B testing tools. SendPulse also provides email servers with excellent IP addresses for an effective and faster email delivery. Users can send instant and personalized notifications to customers’ smart devices using the SendPulse push notification feature. SendPulse’s text messaging service allows users to send messages to more than 200 countries. The messaging service can send texts automatically based on a user-defined schedule. The Predictive analytics tools help in determining the appropriate time to message clients. SendPulse comes with a very powerful set of tools and features. It was designed to be intuitive, enabling even beginners to fully utilize the software’s potential to boost their marketing efforts and yield best results. From a single platform, you can perform every email marketing-related tasks. You can create campaigns and follow their progress, automate your entire marketing cycle, and analyze your audience to know which ones will be receptive to your campaigns and perform your desired actions.
SendPulse helps you achieve this with its audience segmentation and A/B testing capabilities. The software comes with powerful segmentation tools that let you categorize your audience based on various factors such as age, gender, location, profession, industry, etc. It also enables the users to know when is the best time to send the customers your marketing content so that they are receptive and more than willing to get engaged. A/B Testing allows you to experiment with the type of campaigns which will resonate with your audience and likely result in success. Modify your campaigns based on insights derived from analyzing your audience and get your marketing campaigns done effectively.
- Email Service
- Bulk SMS Service
- Web Push Notifications
- SMTP Server
- Free email templates
- Drag and Drop Editor
- Subscription forms
- Automation 360
- Ready Made Templates
- A/B testing
SendPulse Review: Product Features
- TEAMS – It is available with a feature where you can add your team to work in a project giving them access to some features according to the level of work. Restricted access to the features.
- Email Campaigns – SendPulse provides email marketing strategies along with its numerous templates to select the particular segment of the audience and increase engagement.
- Automated Notifications – In case you have daily/weekly events, then this function helps you to set out a notification whenever the event is triggered. Thus it automatically pushes the notification worldwide to its subscribers and let them know about the particular event. Thus it won’t be hectic to update continuously.
- SEGMENTATION – if you got a particular kind of audience at a certain area only, it allows to segment the text message and provide a particular content for that area only. it offers you to create an advanced segmentation of your notification based on your location, event, device information. Thus it offers you to focus on a particular audience as well.
- Conversion Tracking – Uses its inbuilt algorithm to evaluate the exacts analysis of engagements in your page and helps to formulate leads. Helps you to acknowledge the fact that the major audience strength is avail.
- Dynamic Notifications – Based on customer attributes, device information it helps you to find a lead and provide you information to make custom content for your subscriber.
- INTERACTIVE NOTIFICATION – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of community of your subscriber.
SendPulse Pricing Plans
SendPulse is available with a monthly subscription or custom pricing.
FREE TRIAL for a certain period.
STARTER PLAN -Free
WHITE LABEL – $9.85 per month
SendPulse Review: Benefits
- Free Trial Offers you the opportunity to evaluate the tool properly.
- Custom message configuration is an excellent tool to send a message according to the user.
- The analysis of the email campaigns are the most reliable and efficient.
- SMTP API works perfectly and provides an easier mode of working with tracking of its message delivery.
- Drag & Drop feature really makes it handy to work for beginners.
- The customer support team is really efficient and smooth.
SendPulse Review: Limitations
- Dull and lame UI of the website.
- Minor errors and bugs in the website which are usually fixed from the backend.
- It should have better integration with third-party tools.
- Prices could be a little high for recently established startups.
- A lot of bugs while newsletter saving, template saving and site crash.
- Can’t upgrade existing plan rather we got to buy a new one.
- Inability to import the web pushed subscriber database.
SendPulse Review: Signup Process
Signing up on this website is really easy. You can either sign up using Gmail/Facebook or create a new account.
Then verification link will be sent to your registered ID and it is then verified. After that, you are good to go and work on this website.
SendPulse Review: Alternatives & Competitors List
- One signal -one signal is among the leading companies that provide you with web push/email/message notification service worldwide. It has more than 4000 registered users and over 2 billion notification transaction takes place per day.
- Pushbots – Pushbots can be used to send a message to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Used by companies like Thinkscloud and many other big firms. It is respectable in terms of product marketing as its features are incredible.
- PUSHENGAGE – it is another alternative for this product and a top competitor as well. Fulfill mostly all the other features that one signal lacks behind. Efficient product to push notification all over the world to your subscriber.
- Leanplum – Leanplum is a mobile marketing platform formed for this reason solely, Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For.
- AMAZON SNS -Amazon simple notification services is a simple, highly secure cloud manages to deliver a message to a large number of clients at a go. Amazon SNS works upon its two clients i.e publisher and subscriber. Apart from this they the access to all of its AWS features and services with one account.
SendPulse Review: Feedback
Send pulse offers outstanding services or products and support for a very competitive price. They have been having a blast with their “email service” product. Integrated A/B testing and automatization made it super easy for me in terms of conversions. It could scale up to 30% within a few weeks. So it is recommended to give it a try and at least get a free version to see how awesome it works. Thus using it could possibly help you to work efficiently in this business.
For a marketing campaign to be successful, it needs to tell the right message to the right audience. Push notifications are the best tools to give this service. It delivers the best product possible to your customer and helps to keep your audience stay engaged mostly. Amongst so many push notification services in the market, the product mentioned above: Sendpulse is quite comfortable to work with. As it’s about getting the most out of the price, you are paying to the company.