Your business is doing great fetching you enough revenue. Yet expansion to increase the potential of getting customers remains a vital concern. Hence you resort to various techniques of marketing. The methods are time consuming and mostly unable to bear instant results.
So, there comes Push notification which is a unique mode of digital marketing. It provides you with the feature of pushing up your content to all your users instantly over their smart devices through emails, web or mobile pop-ups. This will automatically uplift the capability of retargeting the users back to your website.
A push notification is generally a brief message delivered by a server directly to a computer or mobile device. The notification with the desired content will be “pushed” to you by brands without requiring any kind of actions from your side. Marketing agencies and push services providers offer businesses with professional marketing tools that help boost engagement and skyrocket sales. To make the push service work, all you need is to add a script generally a one-line code to your site. When a user clicks it for the first time, they will see a subscription request. After allowing which, they will receive your content designed by the push campaigns. If they opt out of it, this request will never appear again.
In this article, we are doing a detailed review of the customer engagement platform called Taplytics. Hope this Taplytics review will be helpful to give you an idea of the overall platform.
Taplytics Review: Best Customer Engagement Platform 2022
Taplytics is cloud-based push notification service provider to any device/platform over the world.the platform aims to make delivery of its contents easier, reliable & efficient at any platform needed with many powerful customizing features like A/B testing, segmentation etc. This provides its user with an upper hand in this field of work and helps to spur its business to the next level by increasing user retention and engagement. Their analytics tool provides effective data about app installs with detailed retention graphs to get a vivid picture on the app performance. Some of the top features are:
- Advanced level of A/B testing to test any app interface element
- BigQuery tool to get access to raw data
- Mixpanel and Google Analytics integration
- Journey Builder
- Push & Email Messaging
- Omnichannel Personalization
- Customer Journey Analytics
- A/B Testing & Experimentation
- Feature Flagging
- Code-Free Visual Editor
- Data & Analytics
- Enterprise Services
- Complete Journey Management
- Omnichannel Messaging
- Custom Dashboards & Visualization
- Campaign Management
- Feature Flags & Rollouts
- Account Roles & Permissions
This Toronto based company has partnered with some of the firms like Rosetta stone, Ticketmaster and many more.
Taplytics Review: Product Features
- Customised push notifications – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of community of your subscriber. The content would be rich with the use of interactive engagement, emojis etc. It would help to unify the audience.
- Analysis – It is pretty easy to fetch the report from the software about the conversion, engagement, increase of subscriber demographic. It tracks down the effect of your subscriber from every single message sent with the proper report. It is really easy to understand the picture of what impact does the messages are having over your subscriber.
- Segmentation – if you got a particular kind of audience at a certain area only, it allows to segment the text message and provide a particular content for that area only. it offers you to create an advanced segmentation of your notification based on your location, event, device information. Thus it offers you to focus on a particular audience as well.
- Customised push notifications – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of the community of your subscribers. The content would be rich with the use of interactive engagement, emojis etc. It would help to unify the audience.
- Conversion Tracking – Uses its inbuilt algorithm to evaluate the exacts analysis of engagements in your page and helps to formulate leads. Helps you to acknowledge the fact that the major audience strength is avail.
- Testing – Push can be generated as a 2-3 template when an event is triggered it helps you to compare the responses from all the generated content of the notification and help you to generate suitable content. You can get a possible idea the kind of texts that have a huge impact on your subscriber.
- Visual A/B Testing – Taplytics launched the world’s first visual A/B testing platform for native mobile apps and we haven’t stopped innovating since.
- Code-Based A/B Testing – To create complex feature or logic-based A/B tests a platform is required that will work for the developers. Taplytics’ code-based experiments make work easier for developers.
- Feature Flagging – The A/B testing platform also lets you create feature flags for different functional elements of the created product. This results in an instant, live control from a web interface while your app is in the wild.
- Instant Edits – With Taplytics you can quickly and easily modify parts of your app while it’s live. And also fix issues immediately instead of stressing about re-submission.
- Detailed Reporting – They provide best-in-class reporting, as the A/B testing tool is effective like the data that they provide. Also with powerful and intuitive reporting tools, you’ll be picking winning variations with ease.
Taplytics Pricing Plans
IT has its own customised plans according to your requirement which is not published over its website. Customer support will be available 24*7 to guide the perfect plan
Taplytics Review: Benefits
- Track relevant metrics like clicks, views and time spent in-app. You can also set up custom goal paths and reports based on your business’ key metrics using a smooth integration process.
- The Easiest Setup with only one line of code needed to get started, you can have your first A/B test built within a while after getting started.
- The Code Variable Library can be used to launch powerful code-based changes to your app.
- You can also use the Visual Editor to test visual elements.
- Great UI and featured dashboard.
- You can trigger changes to your app’s content, menu and messages based on user demographics, in-app behavior, or data pulled from third-party systems, like past purchases using their tools.
- Great customer service.
Taplytics Review: Limitations
- One of the tools with a great number of features but to fully use these features you to have been well aware of the given SDK.
- Complex navigation with insufficient information in the online manual.
Taplytics Review: Customer Base
After the switch of marketing strategy to Taplytics, the company saw a severe increase in its product usage by 27% which was the new benchmark for the company. Push notification unified its customer base and helped to spur as well.
Taplytics Review: Signup Process
Fill out the details to create an account and register yourself to this platform and have access to all its features.
A verification mail will be sent. Verify yourself as an authentic user and you are good to go.
Debit/Credit details might be required for any future transaction.
Taplytics Review: List of Alternatives and Competitors
- Amazon simple notification services -Amazon SNS a simple, highly secure cloud manages to deliver a message to a large number of clients at a go. Amazon SNS works upon its two clients i.e publisher and subscriber.
- Pushbots – Pushbots can be used to send a message to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Used by companies like Thinkscloud.
- Urban Airship – AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet passes and more to exactly the right person
- KUMULOS – Kumulos is easy to use mobile app management platform trusted by a huge mass worldwide with millions of connected devices working on its mobile push notification services just in a month. The firm is solely built on the pillars of mobile app development helps your business to grow.
- Aimtell – Aimtell allows its customer to use its web services to allow them to send push notification to their subscriber easily via text, email, pop-ups. Depending on the topics they have subscribed. Firms also provide some most exciting features like custom messages, locational notification.
Taplytics Review: User Reviews
Implementing an optimized onboarding flow wasn’t difficult, but the impact was extremely high. It means more engagement, and more people making purchases.
With Taplytics, there was a huge bump in credit card purchases. The number of customer payment option complaints dropped to zero—meaning customers are much happier with their experience. This was what how users appreciated the use of this platform.
Push notifications are the best tools to deliver the best product possible to your customer possibly and helps to keep your audience stay engaged. With the right tools, push notifications are one of the best ways to influence and retain your users. Marketing automation for business is now a booming field, and many of these push service providers also offer messaging solutions. Though there are a lot of similar products in the market, yet Taplytics remains the sole item which is enough for your requirement.