Push notifications are now vital tools to communicate with users having smart devices. Push notifications are pop up notification messages are sent to a users’ device through mobile or desktop web. It is a kind of delivery information where the transaction request is initiated by the server. Users can receive convenient updates in real time, such as weather reports, news updates or flight information. While Brands can communicate directly to the users and encourage them to engage in the app via specific call-to-action messaging. Push notifications can increase click-through rates, promote products or offers and drive users to other marketing channels. Push notifications were originally introduced for Android and iOS devices in 2009, and have rapidly spread to other platforms. While all notification platforms support receiving short messages from applications, some platforms support additional features including custom sounds, images, or contextual buttons within the notification itself.
In this article we are doing a detailed review of the cross platform push notification platform called Truepush. Hope this Truepush review will be helpful to give you an idea of the overall platform.
Truepush Review 2022: Free Push Notification Platform for Everyone
Truepush is online web/app push notification service provider which offer all its features at free of cost, the services are actually genuine. TruePush utilizes artificial intelligence with all its tools that responds to smart triggers. These smart triggers enables the personalized and effective capturing of leads. TruePush can integrate with Android and iOS mobile applications and also works smoothly with WordPress. TruePush is perfect for non-technical users as it has ready-made templates for the quick and easy sending of unlimited amounts of messages and campaigns in multiple platforms. It can also send desktop notifications. Along with these, it has a nifty preview tool that allows users to see how their messages appear on various platforms.
The company provides all trendy features like segmentation, A/B testing, schedule and many other features at free of cost which is the plus point for this website. It has been used by many big firms like Yourquote, ESSEX and many others. Apart from these mentioned companies, they are helping out Bloggers, Marketer, App owners & developers from varied industries including Media houses and E-Commerce websites with their features. Over a period of 100 days, Truepush captured 1200+ clients.
Truepush Review: Product Features
Below are some of the features that can be utilized while you use Truepush for your daily push notification requirements:
SCALABILITY – if you are dealing with large crowd worldwide, it’s not an issue. This product every possible geographical area to deal for your business. It has a wide coverage area and can send web/email/text all over in a single click.
REAL-TIME ANALYSIS – It is pretty easy to fetch the report from the software about the conversion, engagement, increase of subscriber demography. It tracks down the effect of your subscriber from every single message sent with the proper report. It is really easy to understand the picture of what impact does the messages are having over your subscriber.
SEGMENTATION – if you got a particular kind of audience at a certain area only, it allows to segment the text message and provide a particular content for that area only. it offers you to create an advanced segmentation of your notification based on your location, event, device information. Thus it offers you to focus on a particular audience as well.
Automated Notifications – In case you have daily/weekly events, then this function helps you to set out a notification whenever the event is triggered. Thus it automatically pushes the notification worldwide to its subscribers and let them know about the particular event. Thus it won’t be hectic to update continuously.
Truepush Pricing Plans
It is free forever for all features both for mobile and web. Therefore there is no enterprise pricing plans.
Truepush Review: Benefits
- Improves Engagement – TruePush deals with customer requirements through timely sending of high-volume notifications via mobile, web, and desktop platforms. Hence by creating a speedy, open line of communication, it increases customer engagement.
- Cost-Efficient – TruePush is a free software that can be utilized by businesses when it comes to their social CRM needs. As it is free, users will be empowered to take on more projects as more funds will be available for disposal. Its robust features can stand toe-to-toe with most paid push notification software available in the market.
- Personalization – With the use of AI technology, TruePush can send customized messages and notifications to customers. Utilizing smart triggers, suitable messages can be automated to cater to the specific needs of customers.
- Easy Set up – Features are easy to use. Also the setup process is simple and consumes less time.
- Effective support team – Great customer support anytime and anywhere.
- Cart abandonment – Users usually end up abandoning their cart while they are shopping online. This leads to a missed opportunity for sales. It is easily solved by Truepush by utilizing their AI-driven data and sending timely push notifications to remind users of their abandoned carts with relevant information like sales and discounts.
- Customer intrusion – Customers can feel intruded with constant push notifications from different retailers. This ultimately becomes negative branding. TruePush offers a solution for this with a non-interruptive marketing tool that allows users to decide for themselves if they want to receive push notifications or opt out from it.
- Low conversion rate – Conversion rates tend to be low because customers lose interest. This is solved by TruePush by providing data-driven tools that engage customers through participation, smart triggers and personalized push notifications.
Truepush Review: Limitations
- Bugs with RSS feeds but it’s a new product in the market so it will eventually update.
- Minor bugs but customer support are efficient enough to work it through.
- They are not in android yet, updates are rolling out and they would be soon.
- The Ui can be updated to give a more modernised look.
Truepush Review: Customer Base
Some of the major firms who have given out its testimonial on its official site are given below.
The websites/firms have seen a greater increase in their revenue in terms of every aspect.
Truepush Review: Signup Process
Signing up to this website is quite similar to any other website of push notification. It’s easy and smooth all you need to do is fill out the basic details and verify your company, website and your email address.
And you are good to go with the given site.
Truepush Review: Alternatives & Competitors List
- One signal -one signal is among the leading companies that provide you with web push/email/message notification service worldwide. It has more than 4000 registered users and over 2 billion notification transaction takes place per day.
- Pushbots – Pushbots can be used to send a message to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Used by companies like Thinkscloud and many other big firms. It is respectable in terms of product marketing as its features are incredible.
- PUSHENGAGE – it is another alternative for this product and a top competitor as well. Fulfil mostly all the other features that one signal lacks behind. Efficient product to push notification all over the world to your subscriber.
- Leanplum – Leanplum is a mobile marketing platform formed for this reason solely, Founded in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $98 million in funding. Leanplum has also been recognized as Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For.
- AMAZON SNS -Amazon simple notification services is a simple, highly secure cloud manages to deliver a message to a large number of clients at a go. Amazon SNS works upon its two clients i.e Publisher and subscriber. Apart from this they the access to all of its AWS features and services with one account.
Truepush Review: Feedback
The company has backed by companies like ESSEX and have a great reputation among them and in the market. Available with a lot of different features that help its user to walk its way through it smoothly.It is involved in 3x user engagement and up to 250% increase in clicks which is totally free forever.
Its features are tremendously effective in terms of getting results and user have almost 15-20% increase of activity & revenue from before.
Apart from this, it has great support to help you out instantly.
Truepush Review: Pro Tip
Audience segmentation is vital in setting up a push notification campaign. You need to consider defining your subscribers and placing them into various categories if your businesses encompasses a varied range of products or services.
The goal of push notifications is not just to provide marketing value to your business but to provide value to your end users. The strategy behind this is to offer value be it through offers, services or timely alerts and bringing the user back to engage with the application. For successful campaigns, push notifications should be delivered at the right time and in an undisrupted way for maximum conversion and monetization. There are some more alternatives you can look upon to work with apart from Truepush in the market. It all about with which product you are comfortable using it for your business.