You might have a great business up and running smoothly fetching you enough revenue. But you wish to expand to the location where the potential of getting customers are likely to increase. So you opt to reach out to the newly added customers by marketing. But it takes time right! So, here comes the solution to this but ain’t going to be fast with getting big audience instantly instead will be helpful to let your engagement rate increase and urge your customer to visit back again to your website.
Push notifications come as a savior to these problems. It provides you with the feature of pushing up your content to all the people instantly over their mobile, email or web pop-ups. This will automatically encourage the audacity to get back to your website. Push notifications do not require any specific application to be open on a device for the message to be received by the end-user. Hence anyone with a smart device can see notifications even when their phone is locked or an app is not running. Push notifications provide higher engagement than email and CTR is as high as 40% which is nearly four times more than other modes.
Here would give you the proper overview for a similar service provider. One of them is WebEngage
Webengage is the platform that provides contextual services and helps you craft personalized campaigns to engage your user through push notification, web notification, email and any more. With web engage, companies can make campaigns in seconds using their unique product ‘journey designer’. It is termed as an important marketing tool for cloud business which helps you to increase retention across users. The company was established as a start up in 2011 by Avlesh Singh and Ankit Utreja. They have analyzed over 243 large consumer brands, almost 10,000 marketing campaigns and more than 2 billions Web Push notifications to gather insights for their clients across different industries and use-cases. Their developed tool for automating communication helps brands send messages to the consumers via:
- Web Messages
- In-app Messages
- Push Notifications
- Text Messages
- Browser Push notifications
- On-site Notifications
- On-site Surveys
- Facebook and On-site Feedback
WebEngage’s user CRM stores data from user profile or attributes and user actions are also known as events. It also has capabilities around deep data segmentation and personalization using user profile data, behavioral data, lifecycle events, 3rd party data from CRM and logical constructs. Cross-device tracking enables to keep communication coherent and contextual, making a more personalized and relevant experience. Integration with WebEngage is a one-time job with the requirement of minimal assistance. Once the SDKs are integrated, the data starts to flow into WebEngage, making it measurable and actionable. Setting up the app server is secondary while launching a push notification campaign. Key players that matter the most are segmentation, triggered messaging, workflow set-up, etc. WebEngage also offers “Rolling Segments”, where criteria can be defined dynamically rather than on the basis of queries. Companies can segment their audiences by User attributes, User behavior, Technology used.
- SEGMENTATION – if you got a particular kind of audience at a certain area only, it allows to segment the text message and provide a particular content for that area only. it offers you to create an advanced segmentation of your notification based on your location, event, device information. Thus it offers you to focus on a particular audience as well.
- Automated Notifications – In case you have daily/weekly events, then this function helps you to set out a notification whenever the event is triggered. Thus it automatically pushes the notification worldwide to its subscribers and let them know about the particular event. Thus it won’t be hectic to update continuously.
- SCHEDULED NOTIFICATION – If you want your subscriber to get a certain message at a certain time period only or suppose according to their time zone. So it becomes an issue to schedule yourself to send. To aid that, it uses the ML algorithm to provide a solution of scheduled time notification. This has turned out to be a useful feature.
- Customized push notifications – It has this feature which helps to generate leads according to your subscribers’ device information and formulate user interactive custom based texts/web/pop-ups at a single go for a particular segment of community of your subscriber. The content would be rich with the use of interactive engagement, emojis etc. It would help to unify the audience.
- ANALYSIS – It is pretty easy to fetch the report from the software about the conversion, engagement, increase of subscriber demography. It tracks down the effect of your subscriber from every single message sent with the proper report. It is really easy to understand the picture what impact does the messages are having over your subscriber.
Start your free 14-day trial. No credit card, no long term obligations. ‘Solo’ plan starts at $199.0 per month, then the plan ‘Band’ at $899.0 per month and ‘Choir’ at $1499.0 per month. There is also a provision for a custom plan based on the customer’s request, namely ‘Orchestra’ plan.
- Easy to use – It is easy to use the app either for marketing purpose or analytical. It’s user-friendly which makes it easy to use for a beginner as well.
- Retargeting – Webengage provides a powerful retargeting feature for any channel of advertising.
- Support – The customer support service is really efficient and helpful. It addresses the issues faced by user and resolves it at first.
- Easy Integration – This tool allows the user to integrate customer touchpoint at the same roof.
- More flexibility – Webengage gives you a lot of flexibility to play with communication/engagement using their journey module & can help you in deriving key insights.
- Effective Segmentation – Segmentation on the basis of Geo-location, behavioral and technology have helped customers in finding the suitable ad campaign for each type of users.
- Poor analytics – the reports of its analytics algorithm is poor and not accurate enough to increase its engagement.
- Complex UI – Unable to view multiple campaigns in a single page without having to switch pages.
- Poor Dashboard – The dashboard UI is poor & becomes difficult to use.
- Expensive – The application is helpful but its a way too much costly to work upon.
- Customization – Customisation is way too much lame, the firm should look upon adding new plans.
ALTBalaji is a Subscription-based Video-On-Demand (SVOD) platform and is a fully owned subsidiary of Balaji Telefilms Ltd. Available across multiple interfaces ranging from desktops, laptops, tablets, smart-phones.ALTBalaji
Boxmyspace is an on-demand storage platform that provides storage service to all its user including user and businessmen. It helps you avail more living space and lets you rent the storage space at certain pay.BoxMySpace
Fill out the details to create an account and register yourself to this platform and have access to all its features.
A verification mail will be sent. Verify yourself as an authentic user and you are good to go.
Debit/Credit details might be required for any future transaction.
WebEngage Competitors & Alternatives
- Urban Airship – AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet passes and more to exactly the right person.
- Aimtell – Aimtell allows its customer to use its web services to allow them to send push notification to their subscriber easily via text, email, pop-ups. Depending on the topics they have subscribed. Firms also provide some most exciting features like custom messages, locational notification.
- Pushbots – Pushbots can be used to send a message to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Used by companies like Thinkscloud and many other big firms. It is respectable in terms of product marketing as its features are incredible.
- AMAZON SNS -Amazon simple notification services is a simple, highly secure cloud manages to deliver a message to a large number of clients at a go. Amazon SNS works upon its two clients i.e publisher and subscriber. Apart from this they the access to all of its AWS features and services with one account.
- KUMULOS – Kumulos is easy to use mobile app management platform trusted by a huge mass worldwide with millions of connected devices working on its mobile push notification services just in a month. The firm is solely built on the pillars of mobile app development helps your business to grow.
Scheduling notifications proficiently plays a crucial role in increasing the chance of a user interacting with a notification and improving the overall user experience. Due to the popularity of mobile devices, push notification has worked extensively well for all mobile publishers. Push notifications are the best tools to deliver the best product possible to your customer possibly and helps to keep your audience stay engaged. It will effectively influence your increase in sales and promote your brand.
Amongst several similar products available in the market Webengage serves you according to your requirements. As it’s about getting the most out of the price, you are paying to the company.